Phosphorylated Neurofilament (pNF-H) Sandwich ELISA Kit
척수나 뇌에 손상이 생기면 CSF나 blood로부터 Phosphorylated Neurofilament (pNF-H)가 다량 측정되고, 이는 Axonal injury 정도를 판가름 할수 있는 지표가 됩니다.
pNF-H ELISA Kit은 샘플내 Phosphorylated Neurofilament의 양을 측정하기 위한 kit 입니다.
- Serum, tissue, culture supernatant, tissue homogenates등 다양한 샘플을 이용할 수 있습니다.
- Sensitivity: 0.0585 ng/mL
- Wide detection range : 0.0293 ng/ml -15 ng/ml
- human 뿐 아니라, rat, mouse, rabbit, feline, porcine, bovine등에도 사용할 수 있습니다.
Measurement of pNF-H using NS170 in transgenic mouse for human copper/zinc superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) (incorporated G93A mutation). This mutant SOD1 (found in some familial forms of ALS) causes a disease state in the mouse very similar to human ALS. The blood was taken by tail bleeding, and 0.5 microliters of plasma was used for the assay. There is a weak signal in most mice at 74 days which increases as the disease progresses. The animals do not show obvious ALS symptoms until about 90 days, so the assay can clearly pick up presymptomatic axonal loss.
- 제품 구성
- Immunoplate pre-coated with chicken anti- pNF-H polyclonal antibody
- Rabbit anti- pNF-H Polyclonal Antibody
- Goat anti-Rabbit, Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Antibody
- Bovine pNF-H Standard
- 20X TBS
- 20% Tween-20
- Elisa Assay Diluent
- pNPP Buffer
- 50X pNPP (p-nitrophenyl phosphatase) Substrate
- Plate Covers