Stem Cell Lines
Rodent Cell Lines
설치류의 cell line을 제공합니다. Adult fisher rat의 해마로부터 유래된 rat primary cell과, C57/BL6 mice의 척수 혹은 cortice로부터 유래된 mouse primary cell등이 있습니다.
- Adult fisher rat의 해마로부터 유래된 rat primary cell 및 C57/BL6 mice의 척수 혹은 cortice로부터 유래된 mouse primary cell을 제공합니다.
- 설치류의 ready-to-use primary cell들은 손쉬운 세포배양을 도모할뿐 아니라, 신약개발, 신경독성학, 신경유전학, 신경전달 및 수용체 기능, 중추신경계와 질병등, 다양한 신경관련분야의 연구에 유용하게 이용됩니다.
- 또한, rodent neural stem cell (NSCs)의 in vitro 상태에서의 분화, 증식, 유지등을 위한 최적화 media와 media supplement를 공급합니다.
- 각각의 primary cell은 특징적인 관련항체와 함께 kit 타입으로도 제공되어, immunocytochemistry 실험에 사용됩니다.
Adult Rat Hippocampal Neural Stem Cells (Cat. No. SCR022) differentiated for 6-9 days in Astrocyte Differentiation Medium (Cat. No. SCM010). Over 90% GFAP-positive cells (Cat. No. AB5804) were detected with < 1% MAP2-positive neurons and < 5% O1-positive oligodendrocytes.
Adult Rat Hippocampal Neural Stem Cells differentiated for 4 days in Rodent Neuron Differentiation Medium (Cat. No. SCR035). Over 70% βIII-tubulin-positive cells (red) were detected with less than 0.5% GFAP-positive astrocytes.
- 제품 구성
- Mortar and pestle - 1 porcelain mortar and pestle
- Cell Strainer - 20 cell strainers with 40 μm nylon mesh and blue polypropylene frame
- Dispase II - 10 single use vials of 40 mg powdered enzyme
- Collagenase I - 10 single use vials of 30 mg powdered enzyme
- HSCs within the endosteal region have significantly increased homing efficiency to the bone marrow in vivo
Figure 1. HSC isolated from the endosteal region and transplanted into nonablated recipients had a significantly higher homing efficiency to the bone marrow after 15 hrs compared to HSC isolated from the central marrow core (p< 0.05) (A).
In addition, HSC isolated from the endosteal region and transplanted into non-ablated recipients had a significantly higher affinity to relodge within the endosteal region of the bone marrow after 15 hrs compared to HSC isolated from the central marrow core (p < 0.05) (B). Data are the mean±SEM from both endosteal and central marrow HSC isolated from 15 animals and transplanted into 3 individual recipients.
- HSCs within the endosteal region have significantly increased proliferative potential in vivo
Figure 2. Sorted HSC (100 per well) isolated from the endosteal region (black bar) and the central marrow core (white bar) were grown in serum free media in the presence of 4 stimulatory growth factors. After 6 days there was a significant (p=0.02, students t-test) increase in the number of cells generated from endosteal HSC compared to those isolated from the central marrow core. Data are from a representative experiment (n=4) showing the mean±SEM from quadruplicate wells.
COPYRIGHT(c) 2008. 고마바이오텍(주). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Contact Webmaster for more information.
서울시 강서구 허준로 217 가양테크노타운 301호 | TEL 02)579-8787 | FAX 02)578-7042.